Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First AGM 28th January 2017
With the AGM fast approaching we need to agree an agenda for the meeting, could all members attending please state what they would like discussed. if its not in the agenda it may well not be discussed.
Jimi (Mercia Rep) VOC#101
 God created the Valkyrie so Harley owners can have Hero's too.
What meet ups are we planning this year?
Sad 
Sorry Jim can't make this one according to my new rota I'm on call all weekend, If a job come's up in the area I might be able to call in for a couple of hours.....D.    Sad
(07-01-2017, 09:56 PM)jimi valk Wrote: With the AGM fast approaching we need to agree an agenda for the meeting, could all members attending please state what they would like discussed. if its not in the agenda it may well not be discussed.
Jimi

I would like to place on the Agenda for discussion, the following topic:-

VOC interface/support /attendance at the European VRCC Inzane Meetings and other VRCC Country Meetings, Poland/Italy. I note for Inzane 2017 in Suhl Germany there are 350 attendees planning to attend, however I note and it does appear that very few from the UK and I believe non from the VOC.

Question - what is the VOC position on this point?

regards

Chris

(07-01-2017, 09:56 PM)jimi valk Wrote: With the AGM fast approaching we need to agree an agenda for the meeting, could all members attending please state what they would like discussed. if its not in the agenda it may well not be discussed.
Jimi

VOC interface/support /attendance at the European VRCC Inzane Meetings and other VRCC Country Meetings, Poland/Italy. I note for Inzane 2017 in Suhl Germany there are 350 attendees planning to attend, however I note and it does appear that very few from the UK and I believe non from the VOC.

regards

Chris
(09-01-2017, 10:06 AM)Vikingred 65 Wrote:
Jimi

regards

Chris

Jimi

regards

Chris
Hi chris will you be attending the AGM to put your topic forward for discussion...
(16-01-2017, 08:04 PM)Luigi Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 10:06 AM)Vikingred 65 Wrote:
Jimi

regards

Chris

Jimi

regards

Chris
Hi chris will you be attending the AGM to put your topic forward for discussion...
Yes I am planning to attend the AGM

Yes, I am planning to attend the AGM, Chris
Jimi

Do we have a list of intended events to attend as a club this year, such as Brackley Festival of Motorcycling. Do we have enough banners/gazebo type things for such events?

Steve
VOC#102
****IMPORTANT - CAN ANYONE PLANNING TO ATTEND PLEASE REPLY HERE AS THE HOTEL WANT TO KNOW NUMBERS****
THANKS!

Hi Growly,

Events are already on the agenda. Dragons in the Park, Copdock and Ace Cafe are going ahead. Further events to be discussed.
VOC#99
Already replied on Facebook but just to make sure, Sharron and I will be attending the AGM and staying overnight, leaving Sunday late morning
VOC#102