Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings !
Hello to one and all from the East coast of Norfolk !  I am an F6c rider having purchased it about two months ago, it's my second Valkyrie having had an original 1500cc version quite a few years ago.  Also a hello to Mick Manchester from a friend of yours who asked me to pass on his greetings, Jim Stirling-Yeatman
VOC#182
Welcome mate!
VOC#99
Hi Shotgun and welcome to the club, send regards back to Jim, will be seeing him next week. have you got your name down for Copdock? be nice to have another "new" one there.
Welcome Shotgun. Hope you're enjoying your new F6C in this great weather !
Just back from four days touring Northumberland on my F6B.......it didn't miss a beat. Eats the miles. Ride safe bro and as Mick says possibly meet at Copdock.
Alan B. VOC#97
(14-09-2016, 09:56 AM)Mick Manchester Wrote: Hi Shotgun and welcome to the club, send regards back to Jim, will be seeing him next week. have you got your name down for Copdock? be nice to have another "new" one there.

Sorry, Copdock is a no for me, I have a black tie dinner dance on the 1st which is going to be a "heavy session" if you know what I mean. Riding the next day is a definite no no. The wife bought a new dress, if I backed out now loosing the bike would be the least of my worries if you get my drift !
VOC#182
(15-09-2016, 12:33 AM)Shotgun Wrote:
(14-09-2016, 09:56 AM)Mick Manchester Wrote: Hi Shotgun and welcome to the club, send regards back to Jim, will be seeing him next week. have you got your name down for Copdock? be nice to have another "new" one there.

Sorry, Copdock is a no for me, I have a black tie dinner dance on the 1st which is going to be a "heavy session" if you know what I mean. Riding the next day is a definite no no. The wife bought a new dress, if I backed out now loosing the bike would be the least of my worries if you get my drift !
Welcome to the mad house
Jimi (Mercia Rep) VOC#101
 God created the Valkyrie so Harley owners can have Hero's too.
welcome