Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everybody
My name is Dave and I have just joined the club as I pick up my Valkyrie tomorrow morning.
I live in Warrington and am interested in hearing about rides out in my area.
Thanks
Excellent news! I live in Knutsford. There are quite a few of us close to you. We normally plan rides a week or so in advance. It was Dragons in the park last week so most people are probably having a week off, however if the weather holds and you fancy a bimble let us know. I will certainly be up for a ride. Dragons like to ride in packs ya know.

When you pick up your valk get a picture up so we can all have a look!

Welcome to the club!

Walkey
VOC#99
Moved thread to introductions. Keep an eye on the North-West board for rideouts. We also have a Facebook page for general banter https://www.facebook.com/groups/valkyrieownersclub/
VOC#99
Hi Dave, congratulations on your new ride, got an active group up here, I'm in Newton, the North West Rep Alan is in Leigh, with several other members scattered around the area.
sure to be a few ride-outs before winter, will keep you posted.
Welcome to the Club
Mick.
(12-08-2016, 08:54 PM)DaveC Wrote: Hi Everybody
My name is Dave and I have just joined the club as I pick up my Valkyrie tomorrow morning.
Thanks
Can't see your message there mate. Did something go wrong with your reply?
VOC#99
Welcome to the Club Dave. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your Valk. You've made the right choice, no doubt about that.
I'm planning a ride out next Sunday and you're welcome to join us.
Alan B. VOC#97
Hi Dave, did you collect it? is it a red and white by any chance?
(12-08-2016, 08:54 PM)DaveC Wrote: Hi Everybody
Thanks

Welcome Dave, I'm in Corby Nothants, look forward to meting you
Keep an eye open here for events The next one is Copdock in October, also find us on FB
Jimi (Mercia Rep) VOC#101
 God created the Valkyrie so Harley owners can have Hero's too.