Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event idea
Wink 
Hi All my brothers & sisters, just a quick line, I am in discussion with various people Ref  to the now defunked Felixstowe motorcycle show, they moved location and i feel this is what killed it in its form. I however have put feelers out about reinventing it back to its former location, The Seafront where most visitors go and to rename it "The East Coast Motorcycle Show", i think it has more impact and a wider draw appeal. All just a pipe dream at the moment, so when i have had meetings with those with more contacts and ideas i will come back to you all to see when would be a good date to work towards that is best for us. It used to be mid July just before everyone disappears abroad on holiday.
Any ideas or input from now on is welcome and appreciated.
ZORBA 
we are looking to do our main annual event last weekend of June, around the 21st, summer solstice, this keeps it away from inZane (for those that want to go there) and helps with weather for trips further north. if you could propose an event maybe towards the end of July that would leave enough of a gap that we could support it, remembering we have Jimi's event August.
It will be on the table for discussion at meeting in January.
ok buddy, all will be consulted and dates considered before making any decision
(17-12-2015, 09:33 PM)Zorba Wrote: Hi All my brothers & sisters, just a quick line, I am in discussion with various people Ref  to the now defunked Felixstowe motorcycle show, they moved location and i feel this is what killed it in its form. I however have put feelers out about reinventing it back to its former location, The Seafront where most visitors go and to rename it "The East Coast Motorcycle Show", i think it has more impact and a wider draw appeal. All just a pipe dream at the moment, so when i have had meetings with those with more contacts and ideas i will come back to you all to see when would be a good date to work towards that is best for us. It used to be mid July just before everyone disappears abroad on holiday.
Any ideas or input from now on is welcome and appreciated.
ZORBA 

that's a lot of work to reinvent that one Bro