Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi all
I've just signed up as a member, because on Monday I will be taking delivery of my 97 Red & White Valk!
I honestly cant wait!!
I've wanted one of these beasts for quite a while & now she'll soon be here!
I've had big cruisers before like the VN1500 & also was a member of the VRA (Vulcan Riders Association).
I shall look forward to picking your brains, on allsorts of things about this beautiful bike.
although not sure how many of you I'll be meeting, as there doesn't seem that many of you way down here on the South Coast! (Brighton)

Cheers

Arnie.
Welcome Arnie
You will have to post some photos of your new bike when it arrives.
Keep an eye on the events. There is every chance of something taking place that you will be able to make it to..

His Dodgyness
(15-06-2016, 04:30 AM)Dodgybob Wrote: Welcome Arnie
You will have to post some photos of your new bike when it arrives.
Keep an eye on the events. There is every chance of something taking place that you will be able to make it to..

His Dodgyness

Cheers. yeah I will do! Smile
HI Arnie, Believe you'll be well pleased with your decision to purchase a VALKYRIE ( the ultimate power cruiser ) Big welcome new Dragon Master!
Alan B. VOC#97
Welcome to the club Arnie and congratulations on your new ride, look forward to seeing pictures and hopefully meeting at one of our events in the future.
(16-06-2016, 08:52 AM)alanb Wrote: HI Arnie, Believe you'll be well pleased with your decision to purchase a VALKYRIE ( the ultimate power cruiser ) Big welcome new Dragon Master!

Cheers, thanks a lot! Smile
Welcome along. You be very pleased with your big switch. One of the biggest and most reliable bikes I ever owned[emoji41] post some pictures when you get a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the Mad house from Corby.

Now you can buy a set of Windbuster Handguards cheaper then the VRA Big Grin
Jimi (Mercia Rep) VOC#101
 God created the Valkyrie so Harley owners can have Hero's too.