Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi @ all
I am a little bit late here  but not to late Cool
I want to say "HELLO" and repeat my early post from Facebook:

I hope it is the right place to enjoy our lovely bikes, get together, have fun together, ride together and drink a cup of (please only German-) beer (lol) together  Blush Angel .
My experience with one other (and much bigger) club is not the best, because they have a big difference between words and deeds - especially here in Germany Sad

Wish us a great time and a lot of nice meetings.
Jens
Germany
Welcome Jens. You are certainly in the right place for great guys and good meetings. Hope to see you either over here or in Germany sometime.

Steve
VOC#102
Welcome Jens, We are a friendly bunch of guys (and gals), enjoy riding our bikes and having fun, all beer welcome, looking forward to meeting with you and all our new Friends in Germany and now all over the world, welcome to the Valkyrie Owners Club.
HIYA Jens, A big warm willkommen to The Club.
No politics here at VOC just friendship and honesty. RIDE SAFE..
Alan B. VOC#97
Hallo Jens,

Grüss dich hier - unter "expats" - der Club den du meinst geht mir auch bereits auf den S...
Der hier ist ein lustiger Haufen, hab mich schon zu VRCCUK Zeiten in England, Wales und Schottland rumgetrieben....

Translation:
Greetings from another "expat" - the Club you mention is already a pain somewhere...
This one here is a funny flock, was hanging around with them (in the VRCCUK times) in Wales, England and Scotland...
GO TELL YOUR MAMA WHAT BIG BOYS RIDE !!!
"A funny flock" ...... we resemble that remark ?
This club is proof that the looneys have taken over the asylum pmsl ?
Yes welcome Jens, myself and a few others shall be attending Inzane to represent us, hope to see you there if you are going, if not you are always welcome here and have a bed if needed. Only a short trip over the water, so hope to see you sometime.
  Zorba (Vice Chairman) VOC#113  Cool
(22-02-2016, 11:04 AM)jensmueller Wrote: I am a little bit late here  but not to late Cool
I want to say "HELLO" and repeat my early post from Facebook:

I hope it is the right place to enjoy our lovely bikes, get together, have fun together, ride together and drink a cup of (please only German-) beer (lol) together  Blush Angel .
My experience with one other (and much bigger) club is not the best, because they have a big difference between words and deeds - especially here in Germany  Sad

Wish us a great time and a lot of nice meetings.
Jens
Germany

Hi Jens,
Never too late to join, and welcome
Jimi (Mercia Rep) VOC#101
 God created the Valkyrie so Harley owners can have Hero's too.