Valkyrie Owners Club

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New to the club. Bought my 97 Valk last August. Love it. 

Been riding on and off since 1974. Started on a 1964 Ariel Arrow that I bought in bits for £10 when I was 16. My dad was a keen rider till I was 3, then had to get 4 wheels (had 3 for a while with the sidecar!).  He owned some outstanding classics that I wish graced my garage today! 

The Valk is outstanding. Still a crowd-gatherer at 20 years old. Quick and amazingly nimble for such a beast. Was recommended by a friend who owns two and a GW. So pleased I followed his advice.
(18-03-2017, 10:39 PM)Sonofthebear Wrote: [ -> ]New to the club. Bought my 97 Valk last August. Love it. 

Been riding on and off since 1974. Started on a 1964 Ariel Arrow that I bought in bits for £10 when I was 16. My dad was a keen rider till I was 3, then had to get 4 wheels (had 3 for a while with the sidecar!).  He owned some outstanding classics that I wish graced my garage today! 

The Valk is outstanding. Still a crowd-gatherer at 20 years old. Quick and amazingly nimble for such a beast. Was recommended by a friend who owns two and a GW. So pleased I followed his advice.

Hi M have you managed to find a side cover yet?
(23-03-2017, 04:52 PM)Mr Peabody Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2017, 10:39 PM)Sonofthebear Wrote: [ -> ]New to the club. Bought my 97 Valk last August. Love it. 

Hi M have you managed to find a side cover yet?

Not yet. I've seen lots of left side available and some right side in the US, but they won't post to UK.